Format & Call Letters
Talk Radio - KQOB FM
Freedom 96.9 is Oklahoma’s Talk Radio Station
KQOB FM Freedom 96.9 delivers real talk from the nations’ talk leaders, providing clear and well-thought-out positions on issues being discussed across the country. Intelligent talk and no rhetoric.
More Adults Listen To Talk Radio Radio 6 am-7 pm Than Any Other Radio Format!
Freedom 96.9 is targeted to reach affluent Men 25+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The Talk Radio Format is the No.1 format weekday mornings across America.
- The Talk Radio Format dominates adults aged 35 + and is #1 with 55+ plus listeners.
- The Talk Radio Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
- The Talk Radio Format has an equal balance of listeners at home & away.
- The Talk Radio Format is the 2nd most listened to format in the 25-64 demo.
Research has shown that Talk Radio is over 3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must-buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
Freedom 96.9 is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
Freedom 96.9 targets listeners in their prime spending years.
Age Profile: Freedom 96.9 targets the affluent 25 to 64 demographic. Approximate age breakdown:
- Adults 18-34: 15%
- Adults 35-54: 35%
- Adults 55-64: 25%
- Adults 65+ : 25%
Gender Profile: Approximately 70% of Freedom 96.9's listeners are males, 30% are females. 70% of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Over 70% of Freedom 96.9's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: Freedom 96.9 targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education Profile: The Talk Radio Format attracts listeners that are some of the most educated of all listeners to radio.
- 56% Completed College or more.
- 18% Have completed some college.
- 22% Completed high school.
- 74% of The Eagle's 96.9 listeners have attended college.
Activities: Freedom 96.9 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. Freedom 96.9 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Freedom 96.9 listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market your business to thousands of customers each week with Freedom 96.9.
Freedom 96.9 Listeners Have Spending Power!
High Disposable Income: Approximately 65% of Freedom 96.9 listeners have a household income between $50,000 to $75,000+
The Talk Radio format targets listeners with high earning power in America.
- Over 40% of Talk Radio listeners across America have an income of over $75,000.
- Over 24% of Talk Radio listeners across America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Over 23% of Talk Radio listeners across America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Freedom 96.9 Talk Radio is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
Freedom 96.9's Talk Radio Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of Freedom 96.9 listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Investments: Freedom 96.9 targets listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners, and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
Freedom 96.9 targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
Freedom 96.9 listeners in the past year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
Freedom 96.9 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Freedom 96.9 listeners have spending power!
Freedom 96.9 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Freedom 96.9 listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
Freedom 96.9 targets listeners with large retail purchasing power.
Freedom 96.9 FM Talk Radio Is Built For Advertisers
Talk is radio's most-listened-to format, capturing a 16.9% share of radio listening among all listeners, aged 12 and older.
Talk Radio is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, Talk Radio commands attention. Talk Radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Talk Radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Talk Radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find Talk Radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Talk Radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
Freedom 96.9 is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to Freedom 96.9 differently.
Freedom 96.9 is a high-impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest news, sports, weather events, and stories.
Freedom 96.9 listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on Freedom 96.9.
Freedom 96.9 is built for advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making Freedom 96.9 a great investment to help you get more customers.
The Freedom 96.9 Talk Radio format is one of the strongest radio formats in the USA today!
Freedom 96.9 Line-Up Monday To Friday
Featuring Some of the Most Highly-Rated Talk Programming in America.
5a-7a Hugh Hewitt
7a-8a Jake Merrick
8a-11a Brian Kilmeade
11a-2p Dan Bongino
2p-5p The Dana Show
5p-8p Joe Pags
8p-9p Bill O’Reilly
9p-12a Fox Across America
Freedom 96.9 can help you make the right marketing decisions to grow your business.
Reach thousands of potential new customers each week.
Freedom 96.9 Coverage Map
We cover the following counties:
Garfield, Kingfisher, Canadian, Grady, Stephens, Caddo, Blaine,
Major, Logan, Oklahoma, Cleveland, McClain, Pottawatomie, Lincoln, Seminole,
Pontotoc, Murray, Woods, Woodward, Alfalfa, Grant, Noble, Kay, Dewey, Custer & Washita
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here